Creative Services Help
Tips for Trouble Free Printing
- Prepare good clean copies to be used as originals.
- Try to leave a ¼ inch margin around your pages.
- For best results the density of the type on the page should be consistent, light and heavy type on a page may produce copies that look light and dark.
- Avoid using originals created with pencils.
- Printed copies will only be as good as the originals; avoid smudges and messy corrections.
- Remember that we are unable to do personal printing orders.
- The print staff will make every effort to complete your order by your requested date. Jobs requiring graphic design work, proofs, colored inks or extensive bindery will require additional time to complete.
- If your material is copyrighted please send a copy of the permission to reprint with the request.
- Utilize our experienced Graphic Design Specialists whenever possible.
- When scanning materials, always scan at at least 300dpi for a good quality reproduction.
- When submitting files, that are ready to print, please make into a High Resolution PDF.
- If you send in the origianl file (ex: word document) and have not made into a PDF we cannot guarantee that it will look like it does on your computer. Margins, typefaces can be changed in documents when opened up on different machines.
- Please only use one way at a time of requesting a print job. For example: if you email us the information and also fill out paperwork or the online ordering system, you may get duplicate jobs.
Place an order: