Clarity is a service that all the AEA’s in Iowa are offering at no cost to districts. Clarity can provide building and district-wide data regarding technology integration and implementation of technology. Clarity will provide a dashboard view of the data including charts, graphs, reports and resources, to support the use of technology in the building and district.
The CASE drills down to various success indicators. They include:
- 4 Cs- Creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking
- Digital citizenship- knowledge and frequency of discussion at school ( i.e. legal use, cyberbullying, teacher confidence etc.)
- Assessment- variety of ways to assess, using various tools - Assistive technology- for Gen Ed, as well as SpEd students.
- Teachers at home
- Teachers at school
- Students at home
- Students at school
- Foundational skills
- Online environments
- Multimedia- for example, be able to edit and record video and audio (pod or web cast)
- The 3 Ps- Policies, procedures and practices
- Technical Support
- Community beliefs
- Professional learning